Jeremiah McCoy brings you this review of two PDFs from One Bad Egg. These are two new races to be used for 4th edition D&D, the Apelord and the Half-Dead. No monkey business, I'm dead serious!
Jeremiah McCoy, Will, and Jeff review the Adventurer's Vault, 4th edition book of equipment and the rules on how to use them.
Gregg Dieckhaus brings us an interview with Jim Ansaldo of the Dungeons and Dragons Miniatures Guild to give us an update on all the big news in the D&D Minis line as well as a glimpse into the future of where the skirmish game is going.
Geoffrey D. Winn interviews James Jacobs about Second Darkness: The Void Children.
This book can be purchased here from the Tome's Amazon Store.
Want to learn more about Pathfinder? Read on...
- Atomic Array: Episode 011: Pathfinder
- Mad Brew Labs: Lost the Dragon, but Found my Path
- Nerdage: Pathfinder Adventure Path
- Questing GM: Path Finding Into Pathfinder
- The Tome Show Presents: Second Darkness (Chapter II)
- RPGAggression: Interview with Greg Vaughan
Drop by Paizo.com to pick up your copy today!